Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gratitude Month - Part 3

okay, my turn : ) i havent updated in a while due to lack of TIME. but... i found some, just a small bit but i decied to spend it making my gratitude month thinger. so... heres what im greatful for:
1. My parents.
2. My sisters and my brothers
3. my extended family (whew just covered half the people i know, there)
4. rick and traci and our hilarious alpha group.
5. church and church stuff.
6. foster and my camera
7. funny movies
8. friends and the funny things they say at 3 in the morning
9. friends and the funny things they say normally
10. sports
11. my new field hockey draw-string bag
12. roberta
13. hannah and jenny
14. calling jenny on tuesdays while i get changed at work
15. extremely pointless phone conversatins with hannah... for hours.
16. everyone that reads our blog
17. God and his grace that has saved me.



4 comments:

Jen Hayes said...

i love it when you call me when you're getting changed. i find it really attractive.

Hannah said...

"i really like that we're having this conversation."
"what conversation?"
"exactly."

ps - my verification word is alrquala. i giggled.

livvy said...

i dont have any comments to leave... but my verification word is REALLY funny.

weimeno.

Hannah said...

HA good one liv! i laughed out loud.

ps - gensters :)