Monday, November 10, 2008

gratitude month - part two

yay it's gratitude month ! :)

things i am grateful for:
1. my family
2. swimming
3. friends and the good times we have
4. foster and the pictures he takes
5. bagels and cream cheese
6. ipods and all the music we can put on them
7. trees and leaves and the changing of the leaves on the trees.
8. livvy and jenny and funniness :)
9. books
10. church and my small group
11. texting typos - "i totally meant to say warN him.."
12. countdown to Christmas - 44 sleeps, 11 hours, 58 minutes, 39 seconds
13. surprise days off of school
14. hershey park - it's my favorite
15. gtalk & facebook
16. my cat
17. ninja masks
18. band t-shirts
19. good tv shows - ugly betty, chuck, eli stone, antm
20. holidays and big family parties
21. ange bowers and gratitude month :)
22. swim meet/practice chauffeurs

3 comments:

ange said...

1. thank you for the shout out.

2. be sure to read comment number 5 on jenny's gratitude post, her cute self wrote sift FLOWER...not flour. :) and it made my heart happy.

Jen Hayes said...

oh my goodness i didnt realize i wrote flower! i was wondering why everyone thought it was so funny!

Ben said...

WHO IS THAT!!!