Saturday, December 27, 2008

pick up lines - round two

enjoy! :)
- hannah
  • did you just fart? because you blew me away. (shout out to kelli :)
  • if i had a nickel for everytime i saw someone as beautiful as you, i'd have five cents.
  • do you have a band-aid? cause i just scraped my knee falling for you.
  • i was wondering .. do you have an extra heart? mine seems to have been stolen.
  • is there an airport near by or is that just my heart taking off?
  • i must be a snowflake, cause i've fallen for you.
  • are your legs tired? because you've been running through my mind all day.
  • excuse me, i think you have something in your eye. oh wait.. that's just a sparkle.
  • i didn't bring my library card, but can i still check you out?
  • is your name "swiffer?" cause you just swept me off my feet.
  • is it hot in here or is it just you?
  • you're so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.

2 comments:

Katie said...

HANNAH!!! These are so funny.

Jen Hayes said...

um excuse me.
i used these on you first
and we got them from a website.
give props
:)